Lees-McRae College has established the Fred I. Dickerson
Athletic Hall of Fame in order to recognize and celebrate former
coaches, student-athletes, and administrators that have made
outstanding contributions to the tradition and history of
Lees-McRae athletics. To view the current list of Hall of Fame
members, simply follow click here.
Student-Athlete •Will be considered five years after graduation, or
posthumously if not five years removed from the College.
•Have earned at least two letters in one sport or one letter
in two or more sports and have attended Lees-McRae for a minimum of
• Have left Lees-McRae in good standing and be a contributing
member of society.
• Be of good character, whose actions are deemed to enhance
the reputation of the College and himself/herself.
• Have earned regional or national recognition in his/her
sport and/or have been deemed to have made significant
contributions to his/her program.
Coach or Administrator Must:
• Have served at Lees-McRae for at least five years and will
be eligible upon leaving or retiring from the College.
• Have made a significant contribution to the success and
development to their program or the department as a whole.
•Have made outstanding contributions to the College’s
•Have had a significant influence on the development of
student-athletes who qualify for the Hall of Fame.
To submit a nomination for consideration, please follow the link